Just recently EMA100 was broken and quickly tested as support (4H candle close needed for confirmation). A long wick showed up where all the sellers were bought off.
All the details are available on the chart.
Signals and details on the chart are as follow:
- Trading above EMA10/50/100.
- Increase in green .
- chart and market sentiment.
- Blue lines represent support levels (down).
- Magenta line represent resistance levels (up).
- The red line is the .
- The purple line is the main resistance to break and close above for more up.
Thanks a lot for reading and your continued support.
This is Alan Masters.