Whenever the price is above the green line short PE only.
Why credit put ratios much more attractive than call ratios.
Conclusion: the author's conclude that YES there is risk premium in puts otms, which they call it "skew risk premium", and while almost half of implied skew observed in option prices of PEs is due to negative index volatility correlation the...
V1,V2, & V3: New indicator release!! In this fantastic new indicator, you can do the following:
- Specify a particular EMA crossing combination (between a fast and a slow ema line)
- Specify the timeframe (can be independent or based on current chart timeframe, by default)
- Select one of four possible potential profiles (ETFs Only, Crypto, and more!) OR input...
What is the Indicator?
• The indicator is a visualization of maximum price in which the respective index can go up to in comparison with it's Volatility Index or VIX.
Who to use?
• Long term Investors
• Portfolio Managers
• Mutual Fund Managers
• Index Traders
• Volatility based Traders
• Long term Investors...
This indicator provides the following options, where you can choose to display:
DEMA TEMA cycles, filtered by default with sentiment.
Sentiment cloud, based on the 200ema area between the 1 minute and 1 hour lines.
One or both ema crossings with their respective timeframes (independent from current chart timeframe) and optional line display.
One or two...
This strategy is developed based on my High Low Index SPY Top 40 indicator
- this strategy is only developed for SPY on the 5 min chart . It seems to work with QQQ as well, but it isn't optimized for it
- P/L shown is based on 10 SPY option contracts, call or put, with strike price closest to the entry SPY price and expiry of 0 to 1 day. This...
Good afternoon traders,
This is a script I built for option selling, in attempt to have a high success rate.
The gist of how it works:
It uses the opening or close of the current chart's timeframe opening bar when referenced against a designated (higher) timeframe's central pivot range (CPR).
Using that comparison, this script calculates an option to sell: ...
The standard deviation model can be used for options traders that are selling options contracts to collect a premium to identify a specific range of strike prices which are optimal for selling based on the underlying asset’s historical price fluctuations. Traders will be able to identify the statistical likelihood that their options contract will...
Weekly Put Sale
This study is a tool I use for selling weekly puts at the suggested strike prices.
1. The suggested strike prices are based on the weekly high minus an ATR multiple which can be adjusted in the settings
2. You can also adjust the settings to Monthly strike prices if you prefer selling options further out
3. I suggest looking for Put sale...
Strangle Mover is an indicator especially made for option writer / seller who wants to do strangle and adjust the position based on the market trend / movement. It can be use for iron condor strategy too.
Settings: User must know the settings of the indicator before using .
First one is Option Strike Difference , user need to enter the correct option strike...
Straddle / Iron fly Adjustment is an indicator to assist (especially) Nifty / Bank Nifty Option Writers / Sellers (other instrument writers also) to draw their straddle / iron fly payoff diagram in the chart, mainly max profit and breakeven points and do adjustment based on the market movement.
Basic Idea: (My Conclusion for making this Indicator)
1) For Straddle...
We all know that the value of an Bank Nifty is derived from top banking sector underlying stocks.
The value of Bank Nifty is calculated from free float market capitalization.
Using the same formula, I made an indicator on the bases of weighted volume of each stock.
This indicator will help you to plot Volume on Bank Nifty.
Intrangle is an indicator to assist Nifty / Bank Nifty Option Writers / Sellers to identify the PE / CE legs to Sell for Straddle and Strangle positions for Intraday.
Basic Idea : (My Conclusion for making this Indicator)
1) Last 10 Years data says Nifty / Bank Nifty More than 66% of times Index are sideways or rangebound (within 1% day) .
2) Mostly, First one...
Rules are simple:
For CE only
1) Wait until the candle closes above the green line and a cross appears below the candle.
2) Enter on the next candle and keep your Sl at the previous candle low.
3) You can get multiple confirmation by add the pin bars from the settings.
OptionsMillionaire's SPY Options trading system is based mainly on these indicators:
- 8 EMA*
- 21 EMA*
- 100 SMA*
- 200 SMA*
- Squeeze Momentum
(*provided by this indicator)
and follows these rules:
| 1) I never fight the trend. If its green, i buy calls. If its red, i buy puts. I will only buy puts on a...
This script is showing all relevant levels for the Swallow Trades intoduced by Ignatz Schalajda (www.youtube.com).
You can see the entry levels, the Swallow signals as well as the K.O. levels of the potential Swallow Trades.
Nifty-Banknifty-Option-Writer tool is having signals like below
1) Bullish signal for taking long trade
2) Bearish signal for taking short trade
3) Triangle UP signal for trend change Long trade
4) Triangle Down signal for trend change Short trade
5) Big Arrow down signal for closing long trade if u have any short trades
6) Big Arrow UP signal for closing...
This script calculates the Implied Volatility (IV) based on the daily returns of price using a standard deviation. It then annualizes the 30 day average to create the historical Implied Volatility. This indicator is intended to measure the IV for options traders but could also provide information for equities traders to show how price is extended in the expected...
Future Put ratio spread debit indicator developed by Chobotaru Brothers.
You need to have basic knowledge in option trading to use this indicator!
This spread is a DEBIT SPREAD.
The indicator shows P&L lines of the options strategy. Use only for futures since the mathematical model of options for Future instruments is different from stocks. Plus, the days'...