The RTH gap is the difference between the NY Open price at 9:30AM EST and the previous day's closing price during Regular Trading Hours. This gap can also give you an idea of where the market is headed.
- Update to allow indicator to be used on various instruments.
- Added user input option to define market open hours to calculate Regular Trading Hours gap.
- Fix issue with showing midnight candle
- Works on multiple instruments and timeframes
- Updated name for easier search
- Fix issue with RTH not showing during real time data.
- Added ICT "Event Horizon" line. The Event Horizon is the midpoint between 2 weekly gaps. When price crosses the Event Horizon, it can act as a "point of no return" and be a confirmation of which NWOG price is reaching for.
- Add option to select how to calculate the Event Horizon.*
* At the time of this indicator publication, there has not been a definitive way to calculate the Event Horizon. The 2 possible options in this indicator allow you to choose between 1) Using the bottom of one NWOG to the top of the next NWOG or 2) Using the consequent encroachment of each NWOG.
- Fix bug with Event Horizon showing wrong level.
- Added an alert when price reaches the Event Horizon. (Google how to setup alerts on TradingView).
- Fixed an issue where candles presented differently on free vs paid accounts.
- Added option to "Use Daily Timeframe" to calculate gap closing/opening prices.
- Added additional disclaimer.
- Update the chart on the indicator page.
La información y las publicaciones que ofrecemos, no implican ni constituyen un asesoramiento financiero, ni de inversión, trading o cualquier otro tipo de consejo o recomendación emitida o respaldada por TradingView. Puede obtener información adicional en las Condiciones de uso.