If it closes daily above 2490 we keep the position open for a 2nd try next day.
Otherwise we close it until support retest at 0.000240 level.
Almost 10% since we too it.
Use the first TP and wait for the daily closure.
We might have a nice profit after all ;)
Wait for the signal and rebuy, this seems great! :)