I. SCRIPTS ACCESS AND TRIALS
1. For the trial request access, they have to be done through my website .
2. My website URL is in this script signature at the very bottom (you'll have to scroll down a bit and going past the long description) and in my profile status available here : Daveatt
Due to the new scripts publishing house rules, I...
This is a simple script to aid with determining position size.
Inputs are the intended entry price, desired risk (expressed as % of account at risk), account value, and leverage factor.
To use the script;
1. Identify and update the entry price (yellow line on the chart)
2. Update with desired risk
3. Update with account size
4. Adjust the leverage value until...
Volatility riskreward moneymanagement
This script tells you where to place your Initial Take Profit Targets and Stop Losses both long and short. The position of these targets is based on price volatility (using ATR to calculate).
Distance of stop loss and take profit can be modified as multiples of the ATR.
For a 2:1 reward:risk ratio, set Take Profit to...
Hello ladies (if any in my followers ?) and gentlemen
Here's your indicator of the day and once again given for FREE. What I'm going to say to my landlord if I can't pay rent because I'm not asking for $$ ?
I'll probably send the next indicators from below the town brige. Even then... I will still comply with my challenge to share 1 original indicator a day and...
This script is designed to work on cryptocurrency.
This idea is to capture large amounts of the trend but to be able to get out when the support begins to break.
To use this script:
- When the price is above the white moving average
- When the price goes over the buy line (higher / blue)
- When trading view says buy
- Move a stop...
Here is a pretty clean 2R - risk reward assessment that is overlaid on the price action. Positive bias, kind of lazy on the release but you can edit to change look back period or drop into one of your indicator edits as another metric for trade risk. If this helps drop a comment or thumbs up.