This indicator is basically the standard linear regression but adjusted to be suitable for log scale.
You can use 2 different standard deviation values, choose the data source and lookback length.
The colors are chosen directly on the main menu.
This is similar to regular WaveTrend Oscillator except:
- replaces hlc3 input with a weighted log formula for better stability/performance on high volatility charts
- zero-centered scaling
- SMA crossovers above and below OB/OS thresholds are marked as buy/sell signals
I found this awesome script from @quantadelic and edited it to be a bit more legible for regular use, including coloured zones and removing the intercept / slope values as variables, to leave space for the fib levels in the indicator display. I hope you all like it.
This is a straightforward modification of LazyBear's CCI-coded OBV indicator with the following changes:
1) uses log-hl2 as source, which seems to be a more stable indicator of price change than close
2) adds optional price smoothing
This indicator is in principle similar to Stochastic Oscillator, but contains the following improvements:
- advanced Ehlers-based smoothing (typically results in earlier signals than regular EMA smoothing)
- graceful degradation when few candles present for improved accuracy in the beginning of the chart
- buy/sell signals based on K-D crossover above/below thresholds
Calculation begins at the beginning of the bar, eliminating incorrect moving average weighting at the very beginning of the ticker you're watching. This is important for new stocks, futures, altcoins, etc.
The inputs for the fast/slow alphas are now normal integers, with the calculation (2 / (y + 1)) for alpha added after input.
Comes with two moving averages...
This indicator has two features that make it better than standard SMMA for cryptocurrencies:
- starts from the very first candle
- calculations are performed in log-space which means less sensitivity to extreme volatility common in crypto world
Similar to basic EMA Ribbon indicator except uses log-space transformation. Should be better on very long timeframes and for determining beginning of a bull market. The tradeoff is that it is slower than regular EMA near peaks (regular EMA will outperform this indicator when determining when to sell).
The idea is help traders to see the patterns and levels from a different point o view.
This script create candlestick using the opening, high, low and close price as source on your favorite function.
It's very simple to use:
Select a function in the drop box list, the number of bars length, check or uncheck the boxes to treat source as logarithm, smooth, and...