Inspired by the work of ICT (Inner Circle Trader - @ICT_MHuddleston)
What are ICT KillZones:
All ICT students know that certain moments of the day are more indicated to search for good frameworks. These moments are indicated like "Kill Zones".
The best kill zones to search for profittable tradings are during the London session and during the New York...
• Timezone Selection
• Hide Indicator Above Specified Time
• Override Colors For Dark Theme ( Colors Set for White Theme by Default )
• Override Session Highlighting Color
• Show Historical Sessions
• Enable/Disable Session Highlighting
• Session Specific Visibility
• Session's Crucial Time Vertical...
This is not a real indicator, but is what ICT use as indicator for trading futures indexes.
it can only display SP500, Dow Jon Industrial Average and Nasdaq, if someone want other market can copy the code and change some parameters (is more easy than it can appear)
A good idea is using this other market on backtest to confirm the divergence idea of Linda Raske,...
Guided by new ICT Mentorship I create this versatile timezone or strikezone indicator to identify this without changing timezone (is based on America/New_York timezone, not your current timezone or GMT)