Trigger (Current Period): Heikin Ashi candle heights are plotted to form and oscillator.
Trend (1W): A slower period is also plotted.
When Trend is rising, dips in the Trigger are buying opportunities
When Trend is descending, peaks in the Trigger are selling opportunities
* Inspired by Krypt's and Madrid's Ribbon
* Supplemental to bullish or bearish trend confirmations with Heikin Ashi candles (e.g. 10/20 MA cross)
* Default of: MA 5-55, 100 and 200
* Ability to switch between Simple vs Exponential MAs
You may switch color gradient by using this tool,
Hope this helps. Please do let me know if...
This is Traditional Heikin-Ashi bars overlayed with regular candlestick/any chart type
Although HA is available in TradingView by default, this script is to recalculate HA by traditional calculations.
This version REPAINTS!! This is because Traditional HA uses Close Price (which is calculated on the fly).
This was originally derived from "MA Cross" indicator, though that one uses 9-21.
Simple 10day and 20day MA crossover indicator
* 10MA crosses from the bottom, goes up and above 20MA—we're bullish, look to long bullish signal candle
* 10MA crosses from the top, goes down and below 20MA—we're bearish, look to short bearish signal candle
Works well w/ Heikin Ashi candles
Pretty weird and experimental fibonacci ribbon overlay, for visual use and fun only at the moment. Will update the script if i think of any other ways to use it, ideas welcome.
Meant for use with Heikin Ashi candles.
This is my first script and it is basically a MA crossover/under strategy that uses heikin ashi closing prices. I've also used limit orders based on HA opening prices of the previous day for entry which improves the performance. However, this impose a restriction when prices are moving too fast and the algo is unable to enter the trade, resulting in a bad position...