Strategy that identifies entry and exit operations, using 3 moving averages and 5 strategies. New strategies are implemented such as the prediction of closing operations, independent of the events that justify entry operations.
How does it work:
- 1) Long strategy: if SMA5 crosses up to SMA200 and SMA200 is , a buy operation begins, if SMA5 crosses down to SMA200 and SMA200 is , a sale begins.
- 2) Short strategy with smooth filtering of operations: if SMA5 crosses up to SMA20 and SMA20 is and (SMA5 are above SMA200) a buy operation is initiated. If SMA5 crosses down to SMA20 and SMA20 is and (SMA5 are below SMA200) a sell trade is initiated
- 3) Short strategy with strong filtering of operations: if SMA5 crosses up to SMA20 and SMA20 is and (SMA5 and SMA20 are above SMA200 and SMA200 is ) a buy is initiated, in other words, buy operations occur only if SMA5 and SMA20 are above SMA200; if SMA5 crosses down to SMA20 and SMA20 is and (SMA5 and SMA20 are below SMA200 and SMA200 is ) a sell is initiated, that is, sell operations occur only if SMA5 and SMA20 are below SMA200
- 4) Short strategy without filtering operations: if SMA5 crosses up to SMA20 and SMA20 is , a buy is initiated (the location of MA200 does not matter). If SMA5 crosses down to SMA20 and SMA20 is , a sell is initiated (it does not matter where the MA200 is located)
- 5) Prediction of closing operations: the algorithm evaluates potential closing operations differently and considers the following rules: If there is an active buy trade and SMA5 crosses down to SMA20, we close the current buy (the location of the SMA200 does not matter). If there is an active sell trade and SMA5 crosses up to SMA20, we close the sale in progress (the location of the SMA200 does not matter)
How to use it:
Press the "Indicators" option, go to the "Public Librarian" segment, write the name "SMA-Extendido-Estrategia por Neil", double-click on the record in question and you will have it added in your work panel, now, just It remains to be used to identify the inputs and outputs and you can do it visually or by defining the automatic notification alerts.
- Improvement in the algorithm for starting and closing early operations
- It is possible to manage only purchase operations, only sale operations or both types of operations, this facilitates the management of investments and the activation of bots according to the price trend
27-08-2021 Actualización V05
- Mejora en el algoritmo de inicio y cierre de operaciones tempranas
- Es posible gestionar solo operaciones de compra, solo operaciones de venta o ambos tipos de operaciones, esto facilita la gestión de inversiones y la activación de bots según la tendencia de precios
the take-profit occion is added
It allows to define the deviation in favor to execute a profit taking.
It does not place a buy order at a distant point, instead it looks back and if the shift meets the expected deviation, take profit is executed
31-08-2021 Upgrade V08:
se agrega la acción de toma de ganancias (take profit):
Permite definir la desviación a favor para ejecutar una toma de ganancia.
No coloca una orden de compra en un punto distante, en su lugar mira hacia atrás y si el desplazamiento cumple con la desviación esperada se ejecuta la toma de ganancia
1. Use ADX force to identify startup trades and eliminate horizontal trades
2. Use ADX force to identify closing trades and eliminate horizontal trades