OmiseGO (OMG) is a public Ethereum-based financial technology for use in mainstream digital wallets. OmiseGo enables real-time, peer-to-peer value exchange and payment services agnostically across jurisdictions and organizational silos, and across both fiat money and decentralized currencies. Designed to enable financial inclusion and disrupt existing institutions, access will be made available to everyone via the OmiseGO network and digital wallet framework.Omise, which serves business customers in Japan, Thailand and Indonesia, currently operates an ecommerce platform that lets companies take payments from customers online. It has a full-featured white label payment management platform for these businesses. With OmiseGO, and the OMG token, Omise aims to simplify the barriers to payments by removing the need to own a bank account.
OmiseGo ( OMGBTC ) Chart Analysis
Here we are looking at the chart for OmiseGo ( OMGBTC ) on Binance. We are going to be looking at it from late 2018 until today and focus on the main signals that I look for to find out bottomed out altcoins, or in a potential reversal zone.
It is all pretty simple and easy, and we use the same signals almost always as they work pretty well in general, but we also know about chart patterns, reading, price action, and so much more...
- Bullish divergence on the (purple arrow). Notice the price of OMGBTC going lower. Now look at the (the first indicator below the chart) and notice the price moving up... That's it, .
- MACD crossover (green circle). On the same indicator, the , notice how the (blue line) crosses up the Signal (orange line), I call this crossover... Most likely it has another name in the books but this one easily gets the message across.
- RSI hit oversold and is trending up. The last indicator at the bottom is the . When it goes below 25 we call this "oversold". This is a buy signal on its own.
- Low . is still low, this is a signal. You want to see above-average when you see a bounce of this type... But this can also mean that will come up later and that there is still lots of room left for growth.
- Break above EMA10. We use EMA10 (green line) as the main resistance/support (depending on where it is sitting compared to the price action). Below EMA10 = . Above EMA10 = .
These are some of the basics, you will see these over and over and over. I came up with these by looking at the charts for hours and seeing how the candles and indicators behave, then practiced to see if I made the right conclusions... I made it all up.
In another trade idea, we can take a look at reading which we also use commonly.
Feel free to leave a comment, follow or like if you enjoyed this content.
Of course not.
You can grow endlessly and to the infinite in pure love and bliss.
Pain is a feeling that can be enjoyed, like everything else...
But like everything else, is also a choice.
Is pain necessary for growth?
Only if you believe that living in suffering is growth.
So no... Pain is not necessary, you can achieve everything you achieve with pain utilizing the feeling of love.
You will receive all the same benefits, plus so much more.
So instead of accepting pain as part of your Soul growth, start loving yourself and see how everything goes.
Thanks a lot for the comment.
The green arrow is for illustration and I draw it based on experience.