Established in early 2017, the Bytom (BTM) Blockchain project was launched to develop a protocol that could tokenize assets from the physical world and represent them in the digital world on a decentralized network. Aiming to help businesses and individuals to register and exchange assets such as securities, bonds, deeds and various types of information, the Bytom blockchain uses a proof-of-work protocol that designed to enable customized contracts, promote AI technology, and provide unique identifiers for assets following a standardized naming convention.
Bytom ( BTMBTC ) Chart Analysis
I started to look at this chart… This was the one that caught my attention, here is what I see… This is the chart:
- BTMBTC hit a low on the 13 of May, and this low was retested on the 28 of June, but not quite since it hit a bit higher, creating a higher low.
- The first attempt to break above EMA10 above this love produced a high . A which indicates in this position an upcoming change of trend.
- We have the /higher low and the supporting each other.
- The indicators are also moving higher, gaining momentum and creating higher lows.
- There is good potential to move up from here…
- The weekly time frame supports this analysis and shows that BTMBTC can move up from here after consolidation. Consolidation here can take as little as 1-3 weeks.
Bytom ( BTMBTC ) Trade by Alan Masters
Buy-in: 0.00001366 – 0.00001477
Next support: 0.00001250
Profits potential: 83%
(Buy-in calculated at 0.00001447)
Stop-loss: Close weekly (1W) below 0.00001100.
Capital allocation: <5%.
I give you 100% of my attention when I am there in front of you.
It is my way of showing you respect.
And I respect you.
Respect is caring for others.
Giving you my attention is the way I share that I care…
What’s your way of showing respect?
How do you express to others that you care?
Take it easy … This is just entertainment for your meditations…
This is Alan Masters… w/Love!
(1) 0.00001560 -Reached 5-July (+8%)
(2) 0.00001700 -Reached 5-July (+17%)
(3) 0.00001920 -Next target.