Let's look at this on the weekly time frame:
- If we look closer, we can see a , which is on this setup, as well as negative 9 count on the TD Sequential.
- The histogram is moving in favor of the bulls and the is at its lowest as mentioned above.
- We are seeing good potential for a change of trend in just a few weeks if not earlier...
Let's take a look at the now, this is the main chart above:
- Here we can see a pattern on the day the new all-time low was hit.
- After this pattern, we now have ADABTC trading above EMA10, which gives it potential.
If Cardano ( ADABTC ) can remain above EMA10 (0.00000476), we can expect for it to move higher and test the next resistance at 0.00000591.
On the side, the last low should be our main support. With decreasing and bears going out of the picture, this is the less likely scenario, but we still remain open and prepared for both (up or down - sideways).
If you want to support us and show us some love, share this chart with everyone you know.
Where do you think that Cardano is headed next?
Will it move up here or will it crash some more?
Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!